Tuesday, 31 January 2006

I feel brand new!

I sort of had some degree of initial insomnia last night because of all the sugary food I was eating before bed, and of course because of all that's unfolding in my life right now. But for the first time in 2-3 months, my sleep was undisturbed throughout the night... no more nightmares (that leaves me waking up in the middle of the night like some with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dypsnoea, and the whole day after wondering what's going wrong in my life at that moment.... and yes, they are definitely nightmares because I don't have amnesia after... I could remember the details quite vividly)... No more palpitations, no more thoughts of having a new life, a new identity.

Yes, I would say that's it's been quite bad for the last couple of months, but all are preparing me for what more daunting ahead in a couple of months time.

And today I feel like brand new!

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive