Wednesday, 11 January 2006

Tonight Japanese buffet, my uncle's treat, again! Since we (except mum and dad) enjoyed it so much he decided to treat us for an early Chinese New Year dinner (because he couldn't get reservation for the next 2 weeks...)

So I'm very excited, and have been saving up for tonight. :) Typical Chinese?

*daydreaming*

"Salmon..."

Anyways, had 2 really great sessions with Dr. Mra this week... wished we had gotten her earlier in our posting... I don't know really what to say, except that I love her style of teaching... I can follow her train of thoughts very well, but of course I have to ignore all the other elements of feeling inadequate and even stupid....She said that some of us are just not "teachable"... nope... she used the word "trainable"... hehe like training doggies...

"2 or 3 of you don't need our (lecturers) service.... 30% of you can be trained... but the rest of you are just untrainable!"

She was infuriated about something just now... we were all very scarred... the class was silent...

I know that Adeline, Josh and Chee Shee are her "2 or 3"....

So am I trainable? Hehe...

You know, medicine is a cruel field.... the people in this field are so fierce and so protective of it that they have this automatic mechanism to run down anyone that don't think like them... even when they meet their matches, they still go all out to undermine each other....

Reminds me of newborn Dingo pubs in a litter trying to kill each other, even with their still unopened eyes... but that's a natural instinct to increase their survival chances....

As for the doctors, why would a Physician undermine a Surgeon, or a Paediatrician undermine a Obstetrician?

Patients play 2nd fiddle to all that... sad huh? You should see how some of the doctors treat the patients... even I feel very embarassed.

Doctors are some of the most unpleasant people around nowadays, unfortunately.... and I'm to join them in a couple of months time....

Sometimes I really don't know what I'm doing...

*sigh*

In the mean time, I'm just taking everything step-by-step.... reading quite diligently.... beginning to love my Harrison's (hopefully not too late...)... but I wish I'm praying more... and I wish I was blessed with more neurons... it seems like I have a lot of information in my head, but have no idea how to use them.... very frustrating you know...

Ok, I want to snooze for a while, what a treat you know...it's been a whiel since I had a free afternoon.... maybe read-up on some stuff after that before... before I prepare for my Salmon feast!

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive