Wednesday, 25 January 2006

Feline schizophrenia

Yes, today OSCE questions were a bit more, like what Chris said, "answerable". Thank God, but still there were a few stations where I couldn't answer most questions confidently. But that's now over.

So now I'm home to my Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Open! Grosjean vs. Kiefer... and I purposely left my laptop connected to internet to get the latest scores, because actually what we're getting so called live telecast is delayed a couple of minutes, so that's not acceptable in close matches. :) I know I'm a bit crazy these couple of days.

I was strucked by something a friend said last night. "Hey I thought your faith is stronger than mine!" Then went on and on about praying and religion. I just didn't have the energy to engage in any debate.... but luckily too... because now I realize that I'm not wrong.... who in the world know what's faith for sure? I don't think that it's a simplified as what how he put it, compare it and gauge it.

It's something too much more complex and even more mysterious.

And why should he (or anyone for that matter) gasp when I said something that may reflect that I'm doubting myself and even my faith?

It's only human that I have my ups and downs.

Anyways... by the way I just realized that my cat Miss Jelly might be schizophrenic. Seriously. Her body language, her paranoia, etc.....She keeps running in and out of the house, always lloking behind her shoulders... gets startled easily, fear in her eyes, hiding behind the sofa, now taking refuge in the store room. Even my dog can't help looking at her with some puzzlement.... but my mum said it's a sign that she might be dying.... this was based on her observation on all our cats in the past. She's not in pain or distress... eating well, shitting and peeing ok..... my dad says that she's just probably senile.

Miss Jelly is about 10 years old, but still looking cute and fluffy. Miss Jelly's mum, Miss Piggy (who now lives next door) has been around since I was in Primary 3! That makes her.... 15 years old! OMG. No wonder my mum says that she might be a witch or a ghost. She's pretty fiesty for an old lady. She eats crushed cat food because she's lost all her teeth.

Anyways, back to my Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Open! Go Marcos!

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive