I guess my new year didn't kick off very well... it's manifestating as my old friend, dyspepsia. I'm a bit depressed and a bit frustrated, but that's just one of the thing about being a medical student, in my book. I can't speak for everyone.
Let's see... I really hate my group. I hate medical posting. And oh ya, I hate what I've put myself through. I just don't see the point anymore. Oh ya, I still hate Lien Chong San!
Continue later...
Friday, 6 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
-
▼
January 2006
(26)
- Maybe I'm just pushing it... :)
- I feel brand new!
- Philip Chin
- Fairytale
- Will it be Federer or Baghdatis? Let the best man ...
- Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the dog.....
- Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus! Catch him in action ag...
- OK!
- No boundaries
- This is Dimas
- Feline schizophrenia
- Feeling romantic
- Quite a disastrous day
- I'm a quarter of a century old today!
- I have zits
- What was he doing in the office on a Saturday morn...
- Busy, busy times... exam's just around the corner....
- Tonight Japanese buffet, my uncle's treat, again! ...
- Relaxation therapy
- THANK YOU!
- Better morning
- Mere contemptibles
- Dyspepsia
- LIEN CHONG SAN: The Face of Evil
- Object of my fascination: Kevin McKidd
- What would 2006 bring into my life? Or rather, wha...
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment