Saturday, 7 January 2006

THANK YOU!

If there's one thing I can say that I appreciate more than my life right now is the group of great friends that I'm so priviledged and so blessed to have.

THANK YOU.

God has answered my prayers (not really prayers lar because I didn't really pray that much recently...)... for a sign. A sign that I wasn't alone. A sign that there's more than what meets the eyes. A sign that there's still hope. A sign that I'll be ok.

THANK YOU.

Chris, Doreen and Soon Ching took me out for a get-together this afternoon. They actually got me cake for my birthday! 2 weeks in advance! :) Because on my actual day, 23 Jan, we all will be having our end of posting exam... and by the end of the week, all of them would be flying home for the Chinese New Year. It's so sweet of them to remember to share this moment with me despite the craziness of our lives right now.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Blog Archive