Day 1 of End of Posting (Medicine) Exam.
Papers were tough. Didn't feel good doing it... didn't feel good after, either. Actually quite disastrous. *sigh* Story of my life.
I was even thinking that Medicine might not be the thing for me halfway through my MCQ paper. I has so much time left because there were quite a handful of the questions that I just couldn't answer. No clue. Nada. Zero.
I just hope to scrap through this posting because my friends from Surgery told me things would be better there... I truly hope so... I do prefer surgery to internal medicine (where the doctors are more full of themsleves).
Tomorrow OSCE. Then Thurs short and long cases. Still some more chances to redeem my self.
Then hoprefully after Thurs there will be some more left of me to enjoy CNY and my overdue 1-week break.
*fingers crossed*
Tuesday, 24 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
-
▼
January 2006
(26)
- Maybe I'm just pushing it... :)
- I feel brand new!
- Philip Chin
- Fairytale
- Will it be Federer or Baghdatis? Let the best man ...
- Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the dog.....
- Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus! Catch him in action ag...
- OK!
- No boundaries
- This is Dimas
- Feline schizophrenia
- Feeling romantic
- Quite a disastrous day
- I'm a quarter of a century old today!
- I have zits
- What was he doing in the office on a Saturday morn...
- Busy, busy times... exam's just around the corner....
- Tonight Japanese buffet, my uncle's treat, again! ...
- Relaxation therapy
- THANK YOU!
- Better morning
- Mere contemptibles
- Dyspepsia
- LIEN CHONG SAN: The Face of Evil
- Object of my fascination: Kevin McKidd
- What would 2006 bring into my life? Or rather, wha...
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
2 comments:
Hi Sharon, Happy belated birthday! Yes, I think surgery is not as bad as medicine, at least today's OSCE questions were "answerable". Just bear for another 72 hours and you will be free from medicine postin... take care and all the best for the rest of the papers..
Thanks Chris! You take care too! If I don't get to see you before you leave for KL, Happy Chinese New Year in advance!
Post a Comment