I just slept and slept last night. Didn't bother to wake up at my 6am alarm. Didn't bother to make it to CCU to wait on Dr. Annuar. There's really no point... he's just a bully. He's always complaining that we don't know shit, but he's constantly stealing our time...
Yesterday I was in the wards 7am onwards... and when he made his grand entrance into the CCU at 7.18am (the 1st of the last 2 weeks) he expected all of us to be waiting on him... I was in the female ward following up on a patient who was to be discharged that morning...
Anyways, he just made some noise and something, but I'm not bothered....
Doc Martin on Hallmark was kind of a disappointment. Didn't make me think, didn't make me laugh, didn't make me go "Hey, that's so cool..."
Now waiting for my parents for our usual weekend morning breakfast. Have to savour all these moments... may not have them in a couple of months time. Then later lunch with Chris, Doreen and Soon Ching. Can't wait. Miss chatting with them, even though actually I'm not really in the mood to chat. It's the company I love.
Then when I get back, have to start on my case presentation for Dr. Mra's rheumatology session on Monday, and also get started on my on-call reports... due next Friday...
Saturday, 7 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
-
▼
January 2006
(26)
- Maybe I'm just pushing it... :)
- I feel brand new!
- Philip Chin
- Fairytale
- Will it be Federer or Baghdatis? Let the best man ...
- Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the dog.....
- Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus! Catch him in action ag...
- OK!
- No boundaries
- This is Dimas
- Feline schizophrenia
- Feeling romantic
- Quite a disastrous day
- I'm a quarter of a century old today!
- I have zits
- What was he doing in the office on a Saturday morn...
- Busy, busy times... exam's just around the corner....
- Tonight Japanese buffet, my uncle's treat, again! ...
- Relaxation therapy
- THANK YOU!
- Better morning
- Mere contemptibles
- Dyspepsia
- LIEN CHONG SAN: The Face of Evil
- Object of my fascination: Kevin McKidd
- What would 2006 bring into my life? Or rather, wha...
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment