Friday, 13 January 2006

Busy, busy times... exam's just around the corner.... studying frenzy.... no time to even update my blog... because I feel guilty spending the time I do blogging.... but this entry is an exception. Spent the whole day reading and reading, and wondering how much will get retained... wondering how all the HO struggled through their final months in medical school..... then thinking about what my life would be in KK later (hehe... counting my chicks before they are hatched)....

And Dr. A is not making my final 2 weeks as Posting Leader any easier.... he's refusing to reply my email/sms to whether the invited neurologist (he promised many weeks ago) would take us for our neuro sessions next week.... my colleagues are pressuring me for answers and Dr. M is pressuring me for another class, which I'm glad to have with her but I don't want any messy clashes, and everyone gets "offended".... I guess only my coursemates would understand the circus that we're studying in.

I even forgot to submit my oncall report to the faculty today! When I realized it, it was already 5.45pm, so I figured I'll just drop it off tomorrow morning.... no harm done.

Then last night, after my battles with my books... I had the most wonderful dream in the whole wide world.... but should I mention real names??? *wondering*

For some reason I dreamt about my crush from my school days... and it was so vivid... his face and his voice were so real, and I could even remember each and every single word he said in my dream.... No, I'm not going crazy.... in fact when I woke up this morning, I felt so happy and so motivated to study.... it's like I've fallen in love all over again.... only wish that it was real instead of a dream.... hehe...

I even remember this part when he was talking to a friend (actually a current coursemate, who in real life does not know my crush) about the one quality of the girl he wants to marry.... and he said, "Someone who loves children..." and he glanced over to me....

Of course in real life I would just faint (and wonder whether I real love children), but in the dream I was so composed and had that reaction/feeling of like, "Wow, that's what I would like my guy to be too...."

Then suddenly I dreamt that we were at a camping ground, and he sang and played the guitar.... *melt*

Then we were at a mutual's friend's wedding reception, seated at the same table... chatting, catching up with old times....

*dreamy*

I know, I know I sound ridiculous, but isn't it wonderful to have such a mind-altering dream! Hehe... Anyone who knows the secret of dream interpretation, fill me in on what my dream may mean! I mean, I mean, why was it so vivid and so powerful?

And why him? I have not seen him for what 3 years? 4 years?

Bonne nuit beautiful people!

No comments:

Blog Archive