Saturday, 14 January 2006

What was he doing in the office on a Saturday morning?

So I was sending in my oncall report in Dr. M's pigeon hole this morning around 8.30am... then suddenly...

"Anything? What are you doing here?"

I turned and I saw a lecturer... I know he's a lecturer, but not his name... he used to man the campuc clinic in Samarahan.... unfriendly guy.... poor eye contact.....

"Oh I'm sending in something to Dr. M... I wanted to meet her too...."

There's a lecturers' office just a stone throw away from the pigeon boxes... I wanted to talk to her about our elusive neuro sessions with the visiting lecturer on Monday....

"I don't think anyone's here.... you should not be up here... you have to meet the lecturer downstairs..." he said without looking at me...

"Oh, ok...." Then I walked off...

A couple of things went through my mind.... when I went knocking on Dr. M's door, I heard down the corridor music coming from some other lecturer's office... faint but it's music.... maybe it's his... maybe he thought I wanted to steal printing paper... maybe he was surfing a porn web site and was afraid I might accidentally "hear" it or see it.... maybe he was masturbating or something....

Hmm.... students see the lecturers all the time in their offices.... nm... whatever.... I've known Dr. M to be in her office on Saturday mornings... that's why I gave it a shot and knocked on her door...

Anyways.... just bringing some some Saturday morning juice to everyone!

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive