Monday, 30 January 2006

Fairytale

Though the outcome of the Aussie Open didn't sway my way, I'm not less happy, in fact my dad was confused.... "Who are you supporting anyway?" he asked when I cringed as Federer neted a half forehand volley...

"I don't want Marcos to win just because Federer play badly... I want him to overwhelm him if possible with his smart game...."

But of course for those who already know the outcome, Baghdatis "succumbed" to the master himself.... Federer cooly survived a shocker opening set loss to come back strongly, without looking back.... Baghdatis loooked so weary at the end, but his fairytale journey at the Aussie Open still has a floaty-floaty feeling in me... making me feeling very nice and high.... it's such a dream.... making my one-week break most enjoyable, except when I woke up this morning realizing that Aussie Open ended yesterday...

Now I'm waiting for the French Open.... can Juan Carlos make a comeback? :)

It's been pretty warm these couple of days... so I'm pretty lazy to leave the house, but later making my way to Jo's place... can't wait to see my Godchildren! :) Hehe...

Maybe a little shopping after that, but don't know whether anywhere that's open. Doesn't matter...

What a great holiday... *beam*

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive