Monday, 9 January 2006

Relaxation therapy

I'm feeling so much better today... :)

Even the extended class today with Dr. Mra until 6pm didn't hamper my spirits... got home and even helped mum with dinner... had a hearty meal and the whole family settled in to watch Steve Irwin and Jeff Corwin in action! My kind of heroes... wouldn't mind marrying one of them, but mum's not impressed... she thinks that they are very unhygienic with all their wildlife adventures (eg. examining animal excrement without gloves, wrestling with alligators in the swamp, hugging primates, wrangling snakes, etc.) That's just mum.

Oh no.... I was searching for some Kevin McKidd pictures when I stumbled on a male celebrity nude page... very disturbed but at the same time quite intrigued! Muahha! :) *blush*

I think those human work of art only make up 0.001% of the population.

Luckily I was searching for McKidd's pictures... at least I know now that I was just smitten by the charater Bothwell on Gunpowder, Treason and Gunpowder (GTP)... he looks pretty sickly in his other pictures, skinny some more! OMG. On GTP, he was buffed up, had a very manly and brutish voise, (which I found quite a turn on) and he had a most beautiful scar on his face!

*swoon*

I know, I know... hey that's my relaxation therapy. :)

Anyways, didn't find any really nice pictures other than the one I've posted earlier, so I'll just keep it that way.

Now to continue hunting...

Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Blog Archive