These were from Angie for my graduation! Thanks Gie! She was a little disturbed before giving me the present because she realized (after we didn't see each other quite a while) that I was into BIG earrings. But in fact I wear them quite often because they are simple and elegant... and I'll be wearing them for work. :)
---
Ok. Short post. Very tired today. Did most of everything I planned yesterday except timing a bit upseted because system down in the morning at immigration. But everything settled.
Collecting tickets (mind and 3 other friends') tomorrow. Leaving 9am Tuesday. Opened Maybank account. Called KK to arrange our hostel. People were very nice even though I ended speaking like an Indonesian. :)
But I managed to go for a swim today! 20 laps. Water was freezing today. My extremities felt numb half-way the swim. Felt a little panicky. Sympathetic system.
Have to key off now. Going to visit LEON the cat again for the last time before I leave. Tomorrow visiting SUCRE the puppy.
Will visit your blogs soon! Cheers!

5 comments:
yeah, once in a while the delicate ones are a nice change from the massive ones! Hey, wont these be delicate enough for work?
Are you sure you're allowed to wear dangling ones around the wards? I thought only studs are allowed.
Anyway, I'm sure Paul can confirmed.
Very few girl's wear really long dangling ones since it gets in the way of work. Imagine doing CPR with the earrings smacking your face :)
But anwyay, relax! Take your time. Go on the last possible day allowed to join HOship! Even then, go late at aruond 3 pm or so... Claim that you got lost.
davi: don't understand your question... you mean too delicate for work? i think not la...
jemima & paul: nolar... won't wear super dangly ones la... not long enough to hit my face. :D i don't wear studs nowadays... gave my old ones away.
we actually have 15 days to report from the 18th, but i don't think my friends would be keen to start too late la... i intend to persuade them to stale reporting for a couple of days to go jalan-jalan then buy our stuff... :)
i can say senior teach one. :)
sharon: i meant they wud be okay for work :) since u dun want smth too big or flashy for work.
they dont look long enuff to smack u in the face. They look like rather short ones actually.
Post a Comment