Monday, 4 September 2006

What a way to go...


I cannot believe Steve Irwin is dead! The invincible crocodile hunter himself was reported to have succumbed to "stingray strike to the chest".
My whole family was shocked and even feeling a little sad... mum was feeling sorry for his family. He left behind his wife, an 8-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son.
But what a way to die, really... doing what he loved the most! May he rest in peace.
Was hoping that he would live very, very long and continue to make documentaries for my children!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the news on the radio. I was like... :(

Btw, I love your banner.

sharon said...

jemima: thanks! product of my insane boredom! :)

Anonymous said...

omigod so damn shock la. I mean what he does for a living is dangerous, and he can be annoying, but still very sudden! No more 'crikey mate!' All aussies are definitely shocked, even the ones that didn't like him! His poor kids! At least he died doing what he loved.

Blog Archive