Tuesday, 5 September 2006

A Loooooong Post on My Hair & Earrings

I went for a hair trim today, but it didn't turn out as subtle as I had hoped for... I was very disturbed to see soooo much hair under my chair! I specifically told my regular hair stylist that I wanted to maintain the length, but layer all he want... so I guess that's what he did... he layered and layered and layered and layered! But it turned out kinda short, and I can't actually tie up my hair anymore... and I can't toss my hair left and right with that nice weight it used to have (my way of feeling feminine). I couldn't bear looking at myself for the whole afternoon at home... it was later after dinner time that I sat down in my room and thought I was better off without those split and dry ends... and I felt better after that. :)

newhair
So that's my new hair (soooo short!!! wahhhh!!!! but still have to fake a smile...), and my newest and current favourite pair of earrings! :) Sorry Jemima, forgot to take photo of hair under natural light when I went out this morning. I'll try tomorrow!

IMG_3883

Ok, so since I'm soooo disgustingly free, I want to share some of my earrings, I'm sure to the delight of my blogging galpals (Davi, Bren and Dida)! Ok, yes, I have my own display unit... got it for only RM35/-... will probably need a bigger one soon. :) I'll be showcasing some of my favourites...

IMG_3834

Oh, this is not one of my favorites but Davi wanted to see my feather earrings if I remember correctly... I still like her curved ones better, but I like my green colour! So vibrant! :)

IMG_3809

I have been wearing these a lot because they sooo go with my usual white lycra top and denim skirt... my mum described my whole outfit as "sedaging" with me! :)

IMG_3818

These I wear when I'm wearing more casual baby tees, because they are not terribly big, about 50sen coin size... but what attracted me most to this simple pair are the 4 tiny coloured rings.

IMG_3855

I hate gold jewelry, but these are cute! Looks like christmas tree ornament but they are lovely with plain black top and jeans! So classy! They are my only gold pair though.

IMG_3879

These were a must when I first spotted them in town! If you can't guess why by now, you don't know me very well! :)

IMG_3826

These I love because they are loud and bold, but feminine, and plain enough to go with any colour tops!

IMG_3820

These were expensive the first time I saw them in Crown Towers, so I didn't buy them... then several months later when I was there again, they were suddenly on offer... I think only RM20++! We were meant to be together!

IMG_3843

These I got in Sibu! There were several colours but I chose this one because Christina gave me a bandana with similar colours, so I was wearing the bandana that day when I spotted these... so of course I had to get them! I put them on at the shop itself. :) I soooo looked like tourist the whole day after! :)

IMG_3869

These are plastic but they have that seashell look which I love!

IMG_3842

These are the cutest earrings I own! Never wore them, but just had to get them because they were furry! :)

IMG_3860

Ok, this is not earring... but just wanted to share it with you guys because it brought back memories from school! :) This was the first ever gift I ever received from a guy... I think back in Form 1... :) Why funny?
  1. I told mum that one of my classmates gave it to me (but I won't reveal whose name I used! hehe) I also dunno why I was afraid that my parents would find out that a guy gave it to me... ??? I don't think my parents would have flipped or anything... ???
  2. This guy ah... we never spoke to each other that time... we just kept on eyeing and smiling with each other... I was in afternoon session, and he was having tuition at Parish Tuition Centre, so he walked through the school compound everytime he went for his tuition classes... so I purposely made toilet trips around the time he usually walked through the school! :)
  3. He's shorter than me! (okla, this not funny.)
  4. He gave it to me in a harmonica box with stuffed with cotton wool, so I had to removed the tangled cotton wool from the bracelet!
  5. I made him a "friendship band"... with his name... took so much effort and time and hiding (away from parents at home!) ehehehe...
  6. One time I asked him to write in my autograph book... so he wrote something nice... and I continued to look at his page many years after that!
  7. We still kinda keeping in touch! So I hope he doesn't read my blog! Muahahah!

But I did like him very much because he was so cool and composed... :)

Ok, that's enough for today... OMG, it's already 12.50am... better get back to my US Open!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for uploading ur bootiful earrings for my entertainment!! :) haha. hey i am more intrigued by this mystery guy than by the earrings now! can drop more hints can??

btw, i weally love ur red earrings from sibu! FOOCHHOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

and ur black and white speckled hoops earrings!! i almost bought smth in the exact same shape and size but it was a metallic colour. didn't buy in the end cos i had 2 pairs in my hand alreadi! :( kenot be greedy mah

christmas gold balls are kewt too!

and i like ur newest pair! nice :))

heheh, i have an earring rack too! shows people how gila we are about earrings! i got mine from the pharmacy where i did my pre-reg. it was used to hang all the Russ xmas deco for sale and it's shaped like a tree and i tot so cute! I even made my friend from auckland lug it all the way from nz to brisbane! so nice!! my former workmates specifically rang her up before she left to make sure she brought it with her. kesian!!

Anonymous said...

sorry, forgot to say the green earrings are kewt too! i wud have preferred mine if they were green!

savante said...

the earrings are cool! You should buy those cute mini mannequins to hang them on!

Hey, highlight your hair!

paul

Anonymous said...

I love your earrings.

I also love the dolphins. Have you got any dolphin earrings to match? ;)

Show me your hair whenever you're ready.. no hurry. :)

sharon said...

yerdeh: you're most welcome! glad to share it with people who can appreciate and understand the need to buy lots and lots of earrings! :)

about the guy, you don't know him la... couple of years older than us... :) not popular one, but he was a drummer in a band. :)

whenever you free, show us your earrings too ya? ;)


paul: cute mini mannequins? don't think i've seen them. i just dyed my hair... maybe in a couple of months time i'll highlight my hair... scared lar my hair spoil...


jemima: no, don't have matching earrings... :) did try to look them once... but never found them.

nemesis-on-fire said...

sharon!! i love ALL ur earrings!! hey, i want a rack like that, where to buy ar? then i can keep all my earrings in order. never bought feather earrings cos i was scared it was difficult to maintain. then i was given a peacock feather pair with beads. :p

paul's right :) highlight ur hair in maybe a month's time. copper would be nice on the red

Blog Archive