Wednesday, 13 September 2006

Mixed feelings


i'm a neat freak, originally uploaded by sharonhappymorgue.

So I received my posting letter around 11.30am. Yup Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kota Kinabalu. Of course I'm estatic, but it just dawned on me how much I have to settle before I leave next week. I can't figure out all the forms they sent me.

My bags are kinda packed, but it's too heavy. I can just pull the bag up in one jerky motion, about a few cm off the ground. Then it falls back like a boulder. I may have to take out everything, for the 4th time, take out some and rearrange them again.

Met 2 other colleagues who got KK in the afternoon to make some arrangement. I'll be booking our seats Tuesday next week. Very happy to have some friends along.

Then tomorrow I need to renew my passport (dad said better to renew even though I don't need a passport for KK, just in case I need to travel next time), then open an account with Maybank, and close with stupid RHB, call the hospital to arrange our hostel and decide whether to send my books and other heavy things by cargo or just everything on my flight.

Decisions, decisions.

And the forms... I had to read and reread all of them just now, and I'm still a little confused. Anyways, I'll just make copies of all of them just to be safe.

So disturbed that my sis asked for my room just now. No way man. Siaw.

And the worst part part just now I was told that we don't usually get our 1st pay until after 3 months of working. That sucks.

But the up side was that we'll be getting more than I thought initially... we got clothing allowance and elaun persekutuan... :)

And I was thinking a little about the future of my blog.

Ok. Stop here. Sleepy already.

6 comments:

savante said...

Don't worry. You'll be writing the blog. Just get an internet connection over there. Trust me, Hospital KK is a melepak place :P

What books and heavy things? Leave it at home! You are not moving there forever lah! Unless you wanna charge the govt lah.

And your shirts are freakishly neat.

Paul

Anonymous said...

yeah man, i echo savante: freakishly neat. hehhehehe. but u must feel chuffed: moving out of home! u gonna get a car over in KK? er, sorry jst gave u smth else to make a decision on :) clothing allowances are always good: u can buy new shoes and work clothes and claim back! YAY! what is elaun persekutuan?

u can't leave this blog un-updated!! :(

Anonymous said...

It's decision, decision, decision time from now on. You'll have plenty more to decide on after you leave.
I just want you to remember that I'm only a call & an email away, my friend.

Welcome to the working world & a new life!

HUGS!

p/s Your shirts looked neater than those on Giodarno display. LOL

Anonymous said...

sighs... still can't post comments here. i dunno why.

btw, ur clothes remind me of ur pencil cases in school :P if savante thought ur clothes were neat, he should've seen THAT! :D

clothings allowances? wow! how much a month?

hey is federal allowances like the ones given to w.msian teachers who go over to s'bah/sarawak?

oh! all the best to u! don't forget to have fun too

n don't leave ur blog un-updated for too long, ok?

hugzzz....

sharon said...

paul: very happy to hear that it's a melepak place! :) yeah, you're right... i think i'll leave my books 1st, just bring handbooks. got library mah.

davi: car will get, but not immediately. if i stay in hostel, no need so fast, unless i move out early, then have to get a car. elaun persekutuan = federal allowance... dida already answered!

jemima: thanks, as always, for your support!

dida: my pencil box? WAHHHH!!! *cry* someone stole my precious pensil box in college! my whole stationery collection over soooo many years gone! WAHHH!!!!

guys: i'm not typical neat freak. i just freak when i see patterns and rotatory movements. :)

Anonymous said...

FREEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK. hahhahaha!! ;)

Blog Archive