Wednesday, 6 September 2006

Presenting Leon!

Finally got to visit the newest member of my extended family, Leon, a 6-month-old scottish fold, who came toilet-trained and highly sociable! In fact he was sooo fearless that I was rather worried playing with him just now, flying around very near my face. Gave me a few scratches and teethmarks on my hands. Size apparently did not matter to him. And he wasted no time and started roughing up my Mr. Moose. Mum asked me to give Mr. Moose to him. No way man.


leon

The peculiar thing about scottish folds are, of course, duh, their folded ears! Very cute eh? It gives them the owl-ish look.

Oh ya, check out my earrings today! I felt like I colour-coordinated with Leon. :)

IMG_3898

Before that I met up with Adeline and former uni-mate, Colina. We had dinner at this very nice "health" restaurant, "Aha!"... I had dory fish, which was nice except I didn't fancy the sauce too much, and I had papaya smoothie... that I liked very much! Would go there again to try their other dishes...

IMG_3891

Not the nicest picture I have of myself... but I think can see my hair colour quite well... so this is for Jemima! This is taken with Parasite, the stray that comes over for her meals everyday. :)

Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS & HUGS! I love it - not only the colour but the whole new hairdo. :p

You look Great! Top Marks for you, Dr. Sharon. :D

Psst... btw, Sharon , Colina & Adeline - the 3 of you are Sweet Charlies' Angels. (names' initials).. hehe

Anonymous said...

Leon's adorable ... and so are 'Charlie's Angels'! ;)

sharon said...

jemima: thanks dear!!! i love the colour too... but the length still needs some getting use to... :) colina and adeline will love the charlie's angels comparison! but i do love drew barrymore! ;) ehehee...

fh2o: thanks! :) hope all your 4-legged children are well!

savante said...

Whoa. Look at the eyes on that cat!

Blog Archive