Monday, 18 September 2006

Last post before I start a new chapter

Will definitely miss blogging lots, especially you guys (if you think you one of them, good for you!) :p

Tied up some loose ends these 2 days. The only thing I didn't manage to do was to visit my dearest and oldest friend in the world, Jojo. And when she sent me a parting gift the other day, I was out on an errand. THANKS JO! See you soon!

I've reduced my things to 2 suitcases. Milestone. :) Will have parents courier the rest over, if necessary, or mum will bring over if she visits next time.

I effectively reduced my whole life into 2 suitcases. But still bringing ALL my earrings! :)

Till I settle down and find time to blog again, take care you all! Won't be replying the comments in previous posts ya.

Some last pictures:

IMG_4060

An unidentified orchid species in the church compound.

family

Finally collected the family portraits from the studio. Album will only be done 5OCT. Sucks.

IMG_3754

Will miss Pheobe... Been spending lots of time with her these couple of days...

IMG_4134

Damn sure will miss Sarawak laksa...


A bientot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care, Sharon.
Keep in touch, k..
Our friendship doesn't depend on our blogs.

HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the very best and take care!

savante said...

You will find the time to blog... late late at night :) But hey take it easy!

Anonymous said...

blog soonnn!!

Blog Archive