Saturday, 22 July 2006

Summary

Wednesday - Had my very first blog blackout, but lasted only about 12 hours.

Thursday - Went shopping the whole day with mum. But couldn't go swimming in the evening because of thunder and lighthing! It looked like the end of the world... :) hehe.

Friday - Went swimming in the morning instead of evening because I anticipated the rain (I was right!) but now I have a nasty sunburn on my back, with the most horrendous pruritus!

This morning (Saturday) - Woke up, wanted to swim, but the sun a little furious-looking this morning... besides feeling a little fatigue. Maybe it's that time of the month... *sigh* Oh my uterus!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Bren said...

wow..u r really swimming a lot... :)

sharon said...

yup! skipped sunset mass to have a swim just now! luckily my uterus didn't shed its lining today! muahahaha! but expecting a "bloody" sunday tomorrow... :)

Blog Archive