Tuesday, 4 July 2006

Overdose on antihistamine


sunburnt me, originally uploaded by sharonhappymorgue.

Didn't blog for couple of days because I've been drowsy continuously because of the antihistamines I've been taking for the incessant itch of my rash.

Damn PMLE.

Very suffering.

But going swimming later. Hopefully the chlorin will be harsh enough to dampen the itch.

Will blog more about my 1st open dive experience when I'm feeling less "irritable".

Cheers!

5 comments:

Francis Ho said...

Tsk, tsk!

Hope d condition improves soon ... u're after all d doctor! ;)

sharon said...

there's only so much that drugs can do...

actually i'm thinking of trying out desensitization... that is continuously exposing myself to the sun... it's supposed to "cure" the condition.

if you noticed the picture in this post... it's inspired by your pictures.... but doesn't look half as nice as yours!

cheers!

Linus Linnaeus said...

hey sharon...
Howdy...a bit sheepish after missing jojo's wedding...hope she forgives me...but having a run of really bad time and couldn't remember when I got a decent good night sleep for ages...couldn't call any of you guys to inform too as I lost my phone and all my numbers...

Coolness...you did quite a couple of cool tuff since we last met huh?
I might be going to bako this thursday and hey do give me a ring...I am in kuching...

regards...

sharon said...

"adventure" is my middle name now! muahahha!

going to talang-talang this weekend for my final open dive!

won't call you la since you're going to be busy... make sure zhiling enjoy her stay in kuching k?

take care friend!

Linus Linnaeus said...

check out bako pictures from your fellow adventurers on my blog....hehehehe

Blog Archive