Monday, 24 July 2006

Hormones vs. Willpower

The damn hormones definitely won.

I can't control feeling cranky, and touchy and moody.

This thumps my previous theory of "forced disposition". That means that even though I'm not really stressed out (like when I was studying, or having a dateline) I still get the full wrath of the monthly affliction of being a woman.

I mean we can pretend to be under control despite feeling highly irritable, but truly we are just a clicking timebomb. Any careless handling would mean a disaster.

But one thing I learnt from my overstimulated sensoria today is that we take a lot of crap from people around us every day.

People take us for granted on a daily basis and they get away with it.

Worse, they make us think that we deserve it somehow.

3 comments:

Bren said...

hehe...hope u feel better after blogging abt it.

sharon said...

not really... blogging didn't make me feel better...

still no sign of my endometrium today, so went swimming today! that helped! :)

and saw mr. toh at the pool! i didn't want him to see me so i swam continuously until he left the pool! he was wearing yellow trunks with some black motive on the centre of his butt!

muhahahahahhahah!!!

Perky said...

the joys of female hormones *sigh*... sometimes i wish i could put away all those crazy hormones locked up in a closet somewhere. haha!

Blog Archive