Tuesday, 25 April 2006

Soft shell crab at Oriental Cafe

Good food. Nice ambience. Reasonable price. Maybe waiting time was a bit long... about 20-30mins. But had a blast with my dear friend Hema. NOT SURPRISED to bump into Chris and Jason, who are eating everywhere in Kuching. Want a recommendation where and where not to eat, ask Chris. :)

We both had soft-shell crab. Mine came with cold spinach noodles, and hers came with fried rice. Not bad. Crab was fresh. Didn't have that soggy taste that I once had with the crab at another place. I would give 3 1/2 stars out of 5!


This is cute Hema. Hey girl, you looked gorgeous in your skirt! :) Let's do this again after exam.

And this is me, very satisfied with the evening. :)

Oh yes, I have great news! I lost 3kg in 10 days! Yipee!

Happy studying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone's losing weight... someone dyed her hair back... someone looking better than ever... and it only gets better... hehehe...
now finish ur exam, and u can start joining me with my "body conditioning" training... u'll gonna love it!!
all the best tiger!! go get em!!

sharon said...

thanks. need all the luck i can get. catch up with u after exam. till then take care.

SZaza said...

Where is Oriental Cafe? Want to go check it out when I'm back next!
Sue Yii

sharon said...

It's actually Oriental Passion, same row as Soho. Yes, you should check it out when you get back. :)

Blog Archive