Didn't have a particularly productive day today. Woke up with dysmenorrhoea, and my parents noted that I looked a bit pale. I did feel slightly lethargic towards the evening, but I felt quite ok in the morning. So I packed my Harrison's and made my way to the faculty, only to find the library closed for the morning. Finally I settled in a vacant room on 3rd floor. Thought that I could finish the study marathon to at least late afternoon, but by 2pm, I gave up and went home to watch TV. But at least I covered the topics I intended for the morning.
Didn't make it to the clinic to meet up with the guys. Thought my legs felt a bit weak, and didn't feel like facing Mr. Z. His nice and all, and it's so nice of him to want to take students for revision sessions, but it's kinda taxing to deal with him, his sarcasm and "sexual" harrasment. :) Nevermind. Don't ask.
I imagine my routine for the next 2 and a half weeks. I hope time would run a little faster, for a change. I always hoped that time would run slower than usual, but now, I want to get finals over and done with as soon as possible.
The only other crappy thing about today besides the abdominal pain is the craving! AAARRRGGHHHH! Today is sweets. Had lots of chocolate and ice-cream. Then felt guilty and skipped rice. Shit. And I didn't make it to the park for my brisk walking today. I plan to wake up early tomorrow for skipping. Found the skipping ropes in my tennis bag. About time. Used to be able to do at least 1000/session. Doubt it I can make even 500. I'll see.
Supposed to meet up with the guys tomorrow morning for PE practice, but was told by Raj that it's not confirmed. He'll let me know tomorrow morning. Anyways it won't change my plans to go to the faculty to study tomorrow. But I hope it's on. Kinda tired with reading. Need some hands-on.
Oh ya, did I mention that it's terribly HOT today?
Cheers people!
Tuesday, 18 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
-
▼
April 2006
(21)
- Taking a sabbatical
- Soft shell crab at Oriental Cafe
- It just dawned on me
- Try boxing
- A Birthday Tribute
- Some
- Happiness is a habit
- Connie the Puppy
- Day 2
- The Ugly Duckling who became a Bitchy Swan
- Easter triggered an upheaval
- I didn't kiss the cross
- Happy by myself
- Taking a break
- The Lipid Issue
- Palm Sunday, PMLE & Surgery Long Case
- Canon Ixus 60: Bringing cam-whoring to a whole new...
- Feline tiff
- I made Pheobe puked
- Study frenzy, photo-taking frenzy, frenzy.
- My new toy!
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment