Friday, 21 April 2006

Some

Had a long morning in the ward, so was kind of tired in the afternoon. Lazed around until 3.30pm and went for my exercise. Today I decided to go to the Civic Centre car park. It was cloudy and breezy, so I was very comfortable. Got home an hour later and helped mum with dinner.

Parasite came to the house looking some love. So I obliged. It's pretty strange that such a beautiful cat is a stray. I'm a big girl, but as you can see, Parasite is huge too... good genes. Later at night, he scratched my bedroom window because he saw me studying on my desk. But I just gently tapped on the window to shoo him.

Really sorry Parasite, dad says no more adoption.


Caught this picture of Miss Jelly staring into the horizon. She looked so calm and serene.

No comments:

Blog Archive