Then, I saw my dad's punching bags, one was mounted and and hanging from the wall, and the other was standing. Both looked very shiny and new (my dad doesn't really work out nowadays because of OA of his knees) so I decided to give it another try. After all I didn't have any choice. So I dugged up my dad's gloves and started punching...

Man, it was exhilirating! Pap, pap, pap, pap! Now I have to recant my statement on Sue Yii's blog. :) People, seriously, try boxing. You can work up a sweat very fast, and it's a great work out for the upper body. I'm getting a new rope tomorrow. Now I have the perfect work out regime! Skipping and boxing! *beaming*
Kickboxing? I don't know how yet. Too excited about punching the bag, I didn't even lift my legs to kick it. Will ask dad about it.
People, again, seriously, give boxing a shot.
My study progress? Wasn't very productive today. I know I'm just lazy, but I feel like whatever I do in these last 3 weeks wouldn't actually make much a difference in my professional exam, because, simply because I had 5 years to get ready for it. 3 weeks of study leave wouldn't catalput my standard.But whatever it is, I'll still kick on (continue to cramp some last pieces of info), simply because it's my responsibility as a student, which I won't be for very much longer. Please dear God.
Have a good Sunday!
2 comments:
Yeah boxing is really fun. But be careful though. Make sure you're punching right, otherwise you might get injured (trust me, I've got all sorts of injuries from years of training in Taekwon-do).
Whenever I feel like I need to have a good workout (tengah PMS ke, tengah frust ke...), I usually head for my dancing class at the gym. An hour of learning dance choreography, sweating it out while shaking my bum bum.. yeah that works fine for me too.
yeah, my dad was sort of nagging/coaching me just now when was punching the bag again today. he said i was punching too high and that the bag was moving too much. he also said i should relax more, only gripping on contact with the bag... so i had so much fun today also. :)
hey, my dad was a taekwondo instructor in his younger days! :) he was training under a korean coach in kl at one time but a bad shoulder injury forced him to slow down... luckily too or else he wouldn't have settled down in kuching and met my mum and married her and have me. :)
i can't freaking dance! i'm a freak!
Post a Comment