Saturday, 8 April 2006

Canon Ixus 60: Bringing cam-whoring to a whole new level! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, just read your sms but unfortunately dunno why my digi can't send out sms tonight. So I will just drop by here to wish you all the best too! I am glad your short case and OSCE were uneventful. All the best for the theory papers! we will have theory whole day on Monday and then I will have my clinical on wednesday, then end of exams... wowow, can't wait already!

All the best again! GOd bless you. Keeping you in prayers.. :)

sharon said...

Hey Chris, no prob. :) My long case went ok just now except for the very embarassing blank when asked about the different types of biliary stones! :) Imagine I answered all the high tech questions on investigations and management, but couldn't remember the type of stones. :) *blush* Hope everything when well with your theory papers today. Take care!

Blog Archive