
That starts with a bang. Literally. Hehe. I got myself a fringe, to battle the balding spot at my parting.
Then I've made a another big decision. I've decided to stay put in the surgical department. Why? Many reasons, but suffice to say that it's better for my learning experience, as a doctor in general, and as a transition before I decide what I really want to pursue. I really feel bad for the staff in the casualty who had prematurely extended their welcome to me the last couple of weeks. Haha.
Then my housemate and I have started the ball rolling on our backpacking trip to Europe next year! Well, actually just Benelux-France for our first. She's also planning a Hong Kong-Macau trip but that's KIV for me because of my work situation. It's a little difficult to apply for leave for me. So I am now 5K poorer because of the flight tickets which we purchased online this morning. But both of us are so excited!
And I'm planning a trip home to Kuching for Christmas! Excited to see my "new" house after the little renovation my parents did the past couple of weeks.
So whenever I'm feeling blue or down or when my left toe hurts, I just shift my thoughts and focus on my plans and all that I have to thank God for. Abundant.
2 comments:
concerned about your left sore toe. hope it gets better soon. :)
You look smart.
Post a Comment