
I spent my postcall Saturday morning writing this email to the Pos Malaysia Customer Service Centre to complain about my most frustrating experience with Pos Laju (SANDAKAN BRANCH), in diarrhea mode:
To the Management,
I am infuriated with Pos Laju (Sandakan Branch) who have systematically mishandled my mail and insulted me:
- My mail (EN 140461768 MY) was sent from Kuching on 14 OCTOBER 2008, and apparently arrived in Sandakan Pos Laju Branch the following day, 15 OCTOBER 2008. But for some reason, my mail was marked "Tidak dikenali 15/10" and chucked in the office until today, 18 OCTOBER 2008 when I personally had to go to the branch to trace my mail. No attempts on the Sandakan Branch to contact me or the sender despite our active mobile numbers PRINTED clearly on the envelope.
- Out of desperation not knowing the fate of my mail, I located the Sandakan Pos Office number on the Pos Malaysia website (089-201501) and called to get help around 10.45AM on Saturday 18 OCTOBER 2008. From there, I was directed to 3 different numbers in succession. When I could not get the help I needed (I could hear the staff's voice who was suppose to be handling my pos laju mail asking her colleague to direct me to her line but she did not pick up the phone when I called), I called 089-201501 again only to be cut short and dismissed rudely. Subsequent attempts were futile because no one was picking up the phone. (Later when I was at the Branch, the staff were having a hari raya "makan-makan" in the office)
- So I resorted to calling the Customer Service Centre, who promptly located and confirmed that my mail was already in Sandakan Branch since 15 OCTOBER 2008.
- With that information, I made my way to the office, only again to be "entertained" by another imbecile:
- When I said I was there to trace my mail he asked very rudely, "Kamu dapat call kah?", and when I said "No", he was so quick to answer back "Jadi?", giving me the impression that he was irritated that I was there to trace my mail when they have not called.
- "Besarkah parcel kamu?" "Bila hantar?" "Kamu beri address betulkah?" Asking me all these stupid questions before cross checking my mail referrence no.He did not bother to write down my mail reference no. when I gave it to him, asking me to repeat it again when he apparently forgot.
- He dismised my IC when I attempted to pass it to him for positive identification. But he asked me to repeat my address multiple times (apparently for positive identification when he found my mail), which I found very insulting. Anyone can recite an address, but he dismissed my IC. STUPID.
- Fortunately he realized the mistake on the branch side when I showed him a Pos Ekspres envelope with the exact address use for my mentioned pos laju mail. But unfortunately for him and his stupidity, he did not acknowledge the mistake and apologize to me. Instead, he started questioning the staff around him and trying to figure out the name of the postman on duty on the day of delivery. Like I care. Because of his unprofesionalism, hence this very lengthy complaint.
My issues:
- Mishandling of my mail
- Unprofessional and below average intelligent staff handling my mail and my enquiry to tracing my mail
I demand a letter of apology from Pos Laju Sandakan Branch in a week's time, as promised by the Customer Service Centre, or else I will pursue my complaint and take necessary litigation measures. I am very frustrated because we pay for your lousy service. Be assured that after this is settled, if ever, I will never personally use your service again and I will advise family and friends the same. That I can personally assure will materialize.
NO THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOUSY SERVICE.
Sharon Chin
18 OCTOBER 2008.
3 comments:
Yikes! Well I'm glad you wrote a complaint to their management (not sure if that'd do any good though... afterall Pos M'sia is so "well-known" for their customer service).
I wished u had taken a photo of the guy who was so rude 2 u (video would've been better... the wonders of YouTube! hehehe ;) )
believe me that i would have physically harm him if i didn't control myself just now. sandakan is an extremely small town. and they have my address. not worth it. he better pray he doesn't get an appendicitis and end up in my ward. i have the scapel.
Hahaha.... totally agree. Was supposed to get this purse from UK from sis-in-law but was MISSING. As usual. Couldn't track it as it was sent via Pos Malaysia a.k.a. things will be lost somehow most of the time. LAUYIAAAAAAA service :P
Post a Comment