
One of the lighter moments of my work in the surgical outpatient. A 1-year-old boy who swallowed a coin. Child is bright and active. Our scopes are out of commision at the moment, so my boss said to wait it out. "He won't die" he said briefly after just glancing at the film. "If we have our scopes, we could attempt to take it out." The baby was laughing and flapping his hands. Oh well.
4 comments:
Hi,
Read your blog about Telupid. In 2005 to 2006, i was based in Sabah for a year and my job was to provide the interiors with satellite communications (Phone & Internet) and really enjoyed myself travelling to places like Telupid, Beluran, Semporna, etc. I had to take boats, go into palm oil estate and I had my 4WD to drive all over Sabah.
Anyway, I have a blog on my own
http://yateoh.blogspot.com
Take care
Oh by the way, I used to play competitive tennis when I was younger in the Malaysian Circuit.
Coached a little bit during university.
this is nostalgic...
had my fair share of bottle caps, chewing gum and bits of toys when young too...
too bad coins aren't made of iron...then we can rest assure he'll never get anemia....
=P linus
omg! the baby must be hungry! :)
Post a Comment