
I've decided to get the ball rolling in changing my present work situation. I've been contemplating it for a while. I found another doctor in the hospital who wants to get a transfer to the outpatient clinics, where I'm posted to now. So it's a win-win situation for the both of us. Now it's just up to our final decisions and the admin side with all the red tapes. I'm so very bored in the clinics, and 4 months of it have rendered me rather unmotivated and uninspired to go on. At times it's very unkind to the self-esteem. What's worse is that my learning experience has reached a plateau, and life feels so routine for my age. I'm placed in this lifetime, in my present situation, with all the available opportunities for a reason. It's really up to me to cease the day! It's exciting just thinking about working the hospital again, the calls, the emergencies... like returning to my roots.
2 comments:
Nice photo. HDOK should be interesting. Have fun
That is an AMAZING picture. all the best with uprooting urself n moving on. carpe diem! :)
Post a Comment