
From my album: Slimy but yummy "sayur midin". To celebrate my love for veggies and colours! Taken at Kuching's Petanak Market.
This weekend is special. A turn-over weekend. A new chapter of my life. My transfer is through, so am starting work in the surgical department on Tuesday! I went for a little tour with a future colleague last night and felt a little nervous because I've not been in the wards for 5 months, but nevertheless very excited at the new prospect. Am starting tagging for 2 weeks, will be missing Wimbledon then, boohoo. And then I have a new apartment mate. Was wrangling with the internet router cables this morning so that both of us can be online. And to celebrate our "renewed" collaboration (we were housemates during internship in KK), we binged on Japanese and cheesecake for dinner last night! I have so much to thank God for you know, besides the obvious. Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment