Thursday, 12 June 2008

06102007016 copy

Good morning! What a beautiful day! It's been raining the past couple of days which has kept me at home. So today after work I'm either hitting the gym or going for a swim! Can't wait! I've even woken up early today (6.15am) because the sunshine was penetrating more strongly than usual through my white bedroom curtains. I spoke to the hospital director where I'm applying my transfer to yesterday and she sounded very nice and accomodating. She sort of pleaded with me to join the surgical or obstetrics department which were in dire need of MOs at the moment. But I expressed my desire for casualty experience, but of course wouldn't mind to help out in surgery for a couple of months then get transfered to casualty after that. Surgery would come in handy too for my future forensic work. Obstetrics... I'm not so interested. But seriously anything I don't mind because I'm itching to leave my 8-5 office desk job at the moment. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive