
From my album: Taken in Sibu, the night scene of Ku Tien Garden from across a lake.
I'm enjoying working in the hospital again. It's surreal that I get what I want so quickly. But the early mornings, long hours and emergencies have slapped me silly on the face to the reality. It was a little overwhelming being the newest member of the all-male surgical team on my 1st two days of work, and I have to admit for a transient moment, I felt a pang of regret for the transfer. But when I started getting referrals and given more opportunities and encouragement from the team, I felt like I was getting my "groove" back. It is true that experience, and entrapment (haha) make one a better (meaning having more common sense) doctor.
1 comment:
Hello Sharon,
How are you these days? Still enjoying your work?
uncle David
Post a Comment