Monday, 23 June 2008

DSC09074
From my album: One of my happiest moments. I was speaking to a crowded auditorium about the autopsy findings of suppurative brain abscess in a 30-year-old man. Taken during my 4th year of med school in my faculty auditorium.

I'm driving my new housemate mad! Haha! I made her figure out one of my favourite fruit in the world. I asked, "What fruit is bigger than an apple, very juicy but not crunchy with thick skin, and has cultural symbolism?" We were having a heated debate about it in the restaurant over dinner. She finally guessed it after we got home 2 hours later, by method of exclusion. So slow. :D We went for another movie after work! Yesterday we thoroughly enjoyed Kungfu Panda, but a little disappointed with Indiana Jones today. But we decided that it was a must to watch for old time sake. :) I thought Harrison Ford didn't age as gracefully as Sean Connery or George Clooney. :)

4 comments:

Perky said...

Lol! Yeah, Harrison may not have age as gracefully as them but he's definitely fitter than them though. (I heard it in an interview that he did like 90% of his own stunts)

Kim said...

Was it orange? :P

sharon said...

*LOL*

perky: yeah he did look pretty fit and nimble for his age!

kimmy: close... but it's bigger than the apple, so it has got to be the pamelo! :D

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Hancock

Blog Archive