
From my album: This was the makeshift "shower" place that we used during one of the medical camps in the interior of Sabah. One can't feel more naked, exposed and vulnerable than showering in the middle of the wilderness, sheltered only by an "alang-alang" orange canvas. :)
The aircond in the clinic has been busted for the past 2 days, so work has been terribly uncomfortable, now more so with the flu season. Children coughing into my face, and their sweaty chests giving the sticky feel on the diaphragm of my stethoscope as I auscultate them. And strangely there has been more patients hanging around the clinic these 2 days than others despite the humidity, and the crying and wailing of the babies and toddlers echo in harmony in the halls of the maternal and child clinic. But really the worst thing is that I'm all cooped in the clinic, at my desk for hours. So I really looked forward to my evening swims.
1 comment:
Stumbling upon your blog while checking out blogs from my hometown Kuching.I love this outdoor shower !
Post a Comment