Thursday, 5 June 2008

Christina & Jason's Garden Wedding in Keningau


IMG_1401 IMG_1449
IMG_1411 IMG_1416 IMG_1457
IMG_1426 IMG_1464
IMG_1477 IMG_1422 IMG_1444
IMG_1505 IMG_1428
IMG_1429 IMG_1533 IMG_1484
IMG_1417 IMG_1409

4 comments:

kalsum said...

Hello Sharon!!
I stumbled upon your blog, am an ex-KML as well. dont know whether you remember me or not.
Is that Connie on the pics with you? How is she and what is she doing? It would be lovely to catch up with long lost friends.

sharon said...

hey kalsum, you are the one who went for the ATMA tryout? if that's correct, then I remember you perfectly! connie is also working as a doctor in sabah... currently posted in membakut.

kalsum said...

that's really great! Please say hi to her for me. I am currently in danum valley for my fieldwork. Am doing a PhD, into my second year now. Never thought that we'll meet online. It'll be really wonderful if we can meet up over coffee or something, reminiscing of the old days. ;-)
wish you all the best, I do still remember that you've always wanted to be a doctor.

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

Aw... sweet man...

Blog Archive