Thursday, 4 December 2008
Tragedy
Truth be told is that I closed my blog because I was not discreet enough about Mr. V in the past. Me and my big mouth. That was back then some 2 years ago, but things like this follow one a lifetime. And now that I'm working with him, it would be highly inappropriate and may create a stir. So until I'm sure that I'm thousands of miles away from him, and no longer professionally affiliated with him, or when I'm ready to come out of my shell and profess my devotion to him when I'm old and grey, only then, and then only, I'll open this silly blog of mine for everyone to read. And maybe then only I'll read it or a random sympathizer who would enjoy a tragic love story. Yes, a tragedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
▼
2008
(84)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment