Sunday, 14 December 2008

My other half

My heart is leaping with joy! 5 FREAKING more days to flying home! Miss dad and mum, Pheobe and home. So insanely happy that I'm like a machine, running crazily all over the place during my busy calls quite in a pleasant or rather emotionless demeanor. Not my sour-face, unfriendly front I usually put up during crazy busy calls to prevent people from interrupting me. I'll be having my last call on Thursday. Yipee. *squeak* ;P The only thing, yes, the only thing is, I feel intermittent waves of strong emotions everytime I think about Mr V. Yes, Mr V again. He is unknowingly making it very hard for me to forget him. Everytime I'm angry with him or upset with him about work, and he realizes it, he would 'make it up' by talking so nicely and tenderly to me, making sure he stands near me, touching me, encouraging me, calming my sometimes short-temper outbursts, being just the sane and level-headed half. But the fact is, he is NOT my half.

No comments: