Monday, 15 September 2008

What every doctor should have

I'm oncall today. Quite a few admissions, none critically ill so far, touch wood. I pass my 'drought' period during my calls going online on my E71. Coolness. Whatever information is literally at my fingertips. Gone are the days of carrying not-so-very light pocketbooks, which are limited to the discipline of the book. With the internet, I have unlimited info. But I wish I can have Dr. Soo's Sarawak Book of Emergencies in my E71. That would complete me as a MO.

2 comments:

Chris Anakapai said...

sharon,
u've lost weight...
wow, doing district already?

Perky said...

For doctors, it makes sense to have E71 or blackberry.

But for someone like me, as helpful as it would be to have the www at my fingertips, it's also like a death sentence to me as I have no choice but to entertain clients & bosses all day long ;)

Blog Archive