Saturday, 13 September 2008

Nice day

Had an enjoyable day running errands. Sent my neglected car for servicing and wash, mini spring cleaning in the apartment and some self-pampering. :) Even had a bowl of my fav seafood soup at this famous local spot. Sorry forgot the actual food pictures because my meal was interrupted by a chinese uncle who was recently admitted for irreducible hernia. He was so excited to see me and was surprised I was there all by myself so he thought he sat with me and told me all about the eatery. He owns a shop next to it. He also paid for my lunch. I guess it was a good thing that this uncle sort of intruded my planned peaceful lunch because for the 1st time in many months that I'm in Sandakan, I thought the local people, particularly the chinese, were quite ok.

No comments:

Blog Archive