Monday, 8 September 2008

Oncall & toiletry bag, but my heart is at Flushing Meadows

My oncall equipment since my internship. :) Especially my trusty ol toiletry bag. We go way back to my 4th year in medical school. It has since been everywhere with me. I got a new one couple of months back so briefly I left the old one in Kuching, but after 3 months apart, I knew we were meant together. So now the new bag is stuffed away in the closet in my house in Kuching, and my dear ol friend with me everyday, never again to be parted again from me. I promise. A colleague is sick so I'm oncall today. So will be missing the US Open men's singles final between Federer and brit Andy Murray who looks super sharp on court. But I'm Federer's most loyal fan. No question about that. ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive