Sunday, 7 January 2007

Pics!

The wedding went without a hitch. Thanks Bren. Thank you everyone for all your love and support!

Some informal pictures from my 4 days jome in Kuching!

IMG_4398
The girls hanging out before the big day...

IMG_4410
Love this shot with Kay and Sam, taken during the pre-wedding dinner.

IMG_4438
The traditional veiling ceremony or something... but love this shot because I got all the phatographers!

IMG_4461
Kay wanted a shot with Pheobe before leaving for the cathedral... Pheobe wasn't very cooperative...

IMG_4462
With one of her flower girls, Nicole...

IMG_4491
Got this gorgeous Punjabi suit for a bargain RM165/- the day before the wedding! So lucky! I have this thing for Indian traditional costumes. I own like 6 suits. I tried on a sari once but didn't get one because the really nice ones cost a bomb. Will get one in the future.

IMG_4394
This is Lala. Met him while shopping for clothes.

Will write more and post more pics later this week. Have to pack up and get ready to fly back to KK. Start work tomorrow. :(

4 comments:

Bren said...

Thick eyeliner makes you look exotic. hehe. U look nice in the dinner photo.

And I know y Phoebe wasnt cooperative. U guys were gonna leave her at home while everyone was at church!

Anonymous said...

You look really sassy & elegant at the pre-wedding dinner, my friend. :)

I've got 3 punjabi suits.. will show them to you one of these days. ;)

Anonymous said...

you both look so nice the pre-wedding dinner photo :)

and ur sis looks lovely in the wedding dress! CONGRATS!

sharon said...

thanks guys! *hugs*