Tuesday, 23 January 2007

Thank you!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes!

Birthdays nowadays are spent in denial. :) I'm so not ready to cross the quarter century mark.

Just got back around 11.15pm from my Day 2 of tagging in paediatrics. So far not very impressed. People in paeds here are arrogant and stuck up. A stark contrast to the paeds dept. back in SGH. And I always had this impression that paediatricians and paeds people in general are more pleasant.

Or maybe I'm just bias. But then again, HOs posted there previously also thought that the MOs are not very helpful. And but again, it's only my 2nd day. I should give paeds a chance because I feel that I owe Dr. Padmini (my paeds lecturer back in medical school) for being such a great lecturer. I actually liked paeds very much when I was in school. I'll see how I feel about the posting as a HO later on.


I have so much to tell but I'm just so tired tonight. 8 more days of 7-11pm tagging calls.
Need my beauty sleep. :P

2 comments:

Linus Linnaeus said...

a few days belated cause really been maxed out to get online friend...and changed phone so lost your number...but happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you! am going home for chinese new year february 13-23...you be home? wanna catch up?

sharon said...

hey thanks! i won't be back for cny though. why don't you come over to kk? :)