Monday, 29 May 2006

Enjoying my holiday!

Caught up with Doreen before she left for her hometown Penang today. That's Doreen (L) and her sis Dorothy. They look very different but have similar mannerism. Very cute actually... which I find rather endearing... the congenital "tey". :)



Seeing everyone leaving is like reluctantly finishing my favourite chapter of a book. But I'm never quite affected by parting and saying goodbyes. Sure I'll miss my friends dearly, but I know that the parting usually means forging ahead, going for better things. So that's why we can only wish each other the best when we part. :)

But Kai Chin and Mun Foo are still mopping around in Kuching. Got couple of SOS sms from Mun Foo today... first wanted no. of Air Asia or Operator, then wanted to get hold of a plumber. :) Haha. Poor guy. Must be quite disorientated all alone.
.

I was having itchy fingers and decided to make a video out of the photos I took on Announcement Day. I'm still trying to get accustomed to all this video editing thingy and the hosting provider. It's kinda fun. But I have no idea why this particular photo is the "cover" photo for my video, can't do anything about it now.




.

Hoping to meet up with an old schoolmate Angie tomorrow together with Adeline and another former school pal, Alison. Angie's planning a trip to the new UNIMAS campus on Wed with her semenanjung friends... maybe I'll ask her whether she would take me with them... I've always wanted to visit the new campus, but never found the right time and the right company. :)
.

I think I'm spending a little too much. Since the start of my holiday, just slightly more than a week ago, I've already bought myself about 10 tops and 3 skirts. Yikes. I'm an impulsive shopper. That's why when I really come to think it, the only motivation I have to work is to earn more money to shop. That's one of the reasons why I think I won't make a suitable wife/mother.

Hey, I'm just a girl after all.


Geryl's not well. Woke him from sleep when I called him just now to set the time for our blood donation date. Hehe. Get well soon ya! In time for Gawai and hopefully well enough to bleed next week. :)
.
Cheers!

No comments: