.
I started my skipping and boxing again today. I stopped right before exam because I twisted my right ankle, a recurrent injury from my tennis days. But it felt great, though 600 skips and 20mins of hard-punching didn't work up as much sweat as I hoped for. But that will do for a start.
.
Didn't do much today. Spent some time over at the religious article centre that my parents are temporarily helping to man. But the shop is too small for my liking.
.
So when sight-seeing around the church compound... that's the shrine of St. Peter, the patron saint of the church.
Then for lunch we had ABC and belacan bee hoon at Song Kheng Hai... That's my favourite drink stall, Golden Triangle Drink Corner... try the ABC special or Lo Mi Thng (I think that's how it would spell)...
That's mum and dad... dad's giving his "The Dog" look.
Yummy! Belacan bee hoon... ask them to throw in the century egg! Double yummy! That's why I need to start my exercise again.
.
Remember I said that I was spending too much. Yes, it's true. Guess what I got today? A RM109/- (yes, I repeat RM109/-) batt-operated automatic contact lense cleaner! Quite cool, and of course super convenient. And the concept is good, supposedly would reduce hand contact with the lenses, hence reducing contamination. Tried it out just now, thought my lenses looked pristine after! Only setback is that the gadget feels a little too plastic toy-like.

And yes, I bought some more tops. :) Gorgeous no? :) I promise these are the last 2 I'm getting until I go to KL. :)

.
I'm hoping to go for an authentic long-house Gawai celebration this year but no one's invited me (largely because I don't know anyone who's from an actual long house) except Tiong, who I've lost contact with.
.
Heard from Hema that Mun Foo left this morning. She bumped into him when she sent her parents to the airport this morning. Funny guy, didn't even tell either one of us.
.
Cheers!

3 comments:
what??!!! don't know anyone from an actual longhouse???!!! what!!!
it can only lead to 2 things... either u forgotten about me... or you think that i'm too urban of a person that i do not know the longhouse lifestyle... hmmmm... i dun use the Ibanberani nick for nothing u know... the nick was given, honored, mind you...
heheh... i would take it as an insult, butttt... u know meeee... doesn't matter though... no harm done there... i guess that i do look to "bandar" ya nowadays... must be the "KL" effect...
heheh... ok shay... u do take care!!! i'll invite u next time... if "U" remember...
cheers...
what??!!! don't know anyone from an actual longhouse???!!! what!!!
it can only lead to 2 things... either u forgotten about me... or you think that i'm too urban of a person that i do not know the longhouse lifestyle... hmmmm... i dun use the Ibanberani nick for nothing u know... the nick was given, honored, mind you...
heheh... i would take it as an insult, butttt... u know meeee... doesn't matter though... no harm done there... i guess that i do look to "bandar" ya nowadays... must be the "KL" effect...
heheh... ok shay... u do take care!!! i'll invite u next time... if "U" remember...
cheers...
that's overly touchy of you... sorry about that...
i did remember about you but i didn't think your kampung still had a longhouse because you never talk about it... unlike tiong who talked so much and so fondly about her longhouse... she used to tell me how her life was staying in her village...
anyways, Happy Gawai!
Post a Comment