Saturday, 27 May 2006

Busy weekend

I'll be busy this weekend helping out as pretty bouncer cum first aider cum usher at a church activity. I'm ok with except that I've not been around soooo many teenagers with their still very shrieky voices and excess energy. I felt like a prefect in school... paranoic about the boys and girls sneaking into some corners of the concert hall doing hanky-panky stuff... I mean their parents trust us with their children, so if that makes me unpopular, so be it.

Last night I thought the PA system was a bit too loud for my liking, so now I'm having a pounding headache... so I excused myself from the morning session, will join them for the afternoon session onwards. The afternoon one is expected to be more docile because the talk is for working youths (that's me). But after that, tonight it's the BIG concert. Yikes. *scared* I'll be packing some paracetamol.

Wish me luck.

Oh ya, my sis' last goldfish died, and was found macerated in its tank this morning. Cause of death, NEGLECT.

Cheers!

No comments: