Monday, 19 May 2008
I'm on my 10th day off rice, noodles, pasta and all the "white carbs" and it's not hard at all. I initially thought that being very chinese it would be hard for me to resist my kolo mee and char kway tiaw on top of my passion for pastas. But really I'm enjoying my salads and beans and lean chicken. And though the scales have not budged, I'm feeling lighter and cleaner (inside) every day. Importantly, I believe this would be a sustainable habit or lifestyle, not so much a diet regime. I really want to live a healthier way. My struggle would be exercising regularly. I really love to swim but the chlorin is very unkind to my hair and skin. So am banking on the gym at the moment. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
▼
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
-
▼
May 2008
(6)
- Yes, I admit. I have a bad habit of admiring and...
- Imagine my delight just now when I spotted my fa...
- I'm obsessed with these at the moment, to the poin...
- It is a little denerving for me that I have to sig...
- Sandakan has more potholes than all the potholes i...
- I'm on my 10th day off rice, noodles, pasta and al...
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment