Thursday, 29 May 2008

IMG_1385 IMG_1382
IMG_1371 IMG_1387

Imagine my delight just now when I spotted my favourite local "Sabah" vegetable outside the nearby sundry shop that I frequent EOD to get my foodstuff. I absolutely have no idea what it's called but it's has a silky, slippery texture that tastes absolutely delicious stirred fried with garlic and ikan bilis. Today work was crazy. I had to scan about 50 pregnant ladies, insert 3 IUCDs, manage a few bleedy miscarriages, and a handful of pregnant ladies with high blood pressure with impending fits. Luckily I brought home the some 300 PAP smear results to review last night or else I wouldn' have time to get to it today. But the great thing about my situation is that everything comes to a hault at 5pm. In spite of the workload, I would't trade it for my former internship days when night or day was immaterial, so were personal hygiene and basic human needs. But I do miss the wards and procedures. Another of my favourite cosmetic product is TheFaceShop lip colour pallette, especially the pink one. Sweet.

No comments:

Blog Archive