Tuesday, 27 May 2008

IMG_1378

I'm obsessed with these at the moment, to the point that I wash my hair eventhough it's not due. It's just so yummy the smell, and my hair gets really soft and shiny after it's blown dry, and the afterwash frizz is surprisingly very minimal. Even my very expensive Loreal shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and leave-on conditioner are no comparison. I'm getting very bored in the outpatient clinics. I feel like my learning process has reached a plateau. Currently I'm manning both the children and antenatal clinics by myself because of the shortage of doctors. I see a lot of patients a day but it's so routine and dull, and I'm left out there to fend for myself. I don't have somebody to supervise me and teach me new stuff. I'm contemplating of applying for a transfer to the hospital. I belive it won't be hard to get a placement because they are also terribly short at the moment. I'll give it more thought after my trip to Keningau next week to attend a dear friend's wedding. Have to fly to KK and make 2-hour road trip and return to Sandakan in 48hours. Couldn't get more days off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice new look.

Blog Archive