Sunday, 6 April 2008

It's amazing how much I can get done during the drought period of locum, usually mid-afternoon and dinner time. In the past 2hrs without patients, I've completed a few very complicated claim forms and sorted out all the resits and optimized all my claims priviledges, some personal info forms for my personnel file ordered by the dept. and some more forms to renew my practising licence, and now writing a little something for my blog. :) And after this, or after the next batch of patients, I'll be starting on my PowerPoint presentation for my talk next week to some 30 nurses from all the MCHs in Sandakan regarding Port-partum haemorrhage. It's a subject that is dear to my heart after my very, very traumatic (and often bloody) 4-month stint in obs&gynae. THE PROBLEM is, I have to give the talk in MALAY! And it's not just 1 hour talk. I have to take several topics, the worst is probably talking on the physiology of 3rd stage of labour, IN MALAY LANGUAGE. I can so imagine how hilarious I would sound. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be cool man. I know u can do it.
Hope u happily in sabah.