Wednesday, 2 April 2008

My favourite place in my apartment is my sitting hall where I have my meals, watch tv and go online, which makes the bulk of my time. My 2nd favourite place in my apartment would be my bedroom, which has a giant kickass bed and a very old-fashion washroom, a modern-looking aircond and an old noisy standing fan which I prefer over the aircond because my bedroom for some reason is the coolest place in the whole apartment. It's always 2-3degs cooler than the rest of the apartment, independent of the weather. So cool. My 3rd favourite place in my apartment would be the tiny kitchen which has about everything but I only use the electric kettle, the stove, electric slow cooker and fridge to prepare my brown rice porridge, vermicelli, omelette with cheese, instant oats and purple spinach soup with ikan bilis. Yummy.

No comments: